Friday 23 September 2011

Ferris Wheel and cinnamon candy sticks

Yesterday as I drove into town, they had built up the ferris wheel. Yes, the yearly fair is about to start. Seeing that reminded me to buy a cinnamon candy stick ... and then I caught myself. I always used to buy them for my mum. I guess this year I'll have to buy one for me and think of mum.

I took a load of (5) crochet and knitting books to work with me, as I discussed them with a colleague yesterday. Unfortunately she's not in this office today, so I get to drag them back home and take them in some other day.

I just saw the christmas stable project of Kookeridoo, and it is very cute. I might try my hand, but I'm afraid the cats will not leave them be and they'll end up being chewed to pieces. We also cannot have flowers or plants, since those get eaten ... and puked out. Such a pity, cause it brings so much colour in the house. Just found a patter of colourful leaves on an empty branche by Tara at Easy Makes Me. That could work in my house. I'll try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀ Thank you so much for leaving a comment ❀